Friday, June 15, 2007
Yeah. Confirmed my flight back to singapore liaoz. See you people next week! =)
Finally, i am leaving this god damned forsaken rural area with this fucked up company. Yucks.
The town's different. It's a shopping paradise!
Okie, actually the "yeah" is just a "yeah", as in an ordinary word. I'm not especially happy that i'm going back. But i'm pretty relieved to be able to go back to my normal life and start TALKING again. Did i mention that i can not say a single word for one whole day while i'm here?
YOU cannot imagine how i feel. And sometimes, i feel that my mouth will smell really bad because i basically don't open it. I have so many programs laid out. I'm gonna eat my fav chicken rice with buddy, some nice pasta with pal-the-2nd and shufen, then i'm gonna work hard and save money for Kuantan trip!
I'm going shopping tonight. Dont have enough time left already!
Bro is asking me to get so many things back. He thinks i'm bloody rich. =DiAoz=
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 2:49:00 PM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##