Unscrupulous Thai Merchants
Hell! Angry die me!~
You know what? About 2.5 hours ago, Satjapong and I walked into this hair salon very near my apartment after dinner. We had a very nice dinner at the restaurant in my "hotel". Nice thai deco and i had a fantastic bowl of creamy chicken soup. The fish and chip i had was rather disappointing but never mind, i'm not here to complain about food.
I MET ONE FUCKIN UNSCRUPULOUS THAI TODAY. Fuckin hell. As you should have guessed correctly by now, she is none other than the owner of the hair salon i walked into. A female.
On the window of the salon, it clearly states that rebonding is 399 baht, highlight is 399 baht and dye would cost 499 baht. Hearing satjapong tell me what the posters say, and obviously finding the prices DAMN cheap and attractive, i got satjpong to go into the salon and check out with the boss how much it'll cost for me to rebond. My hair is getting too messy at times and i'm beginning to "buay ta han".
We walked into the salon, i saw some customers having medicure and pedicure done, and one of the staff said the boss is busy at the moment. So i asked satjapong to check out with the "medicurist" how much would one full set of medicure and pedicure cost. That lady said it's 100baht. And that is fuckin cheap! It converts into only 5 SGD. Of course, dont expect too much. I can see that their quality of service is way below Singapore's. Never mind, still it was cheap and value for money.
=boss enters the scene=
Satjapong asked in thai: how much is rebonding?
fuckin boss: 1500 baht for this lady (me!)
satjapong: but it says 399 on the poster!
boss: it's 1500.
=weird silence=
The message was translated to me. I was THISSSSSSSS shocked. So was satjapong.
I said: I think she's trying to cheat me cos i speak english.
Satjapong gave an awkward smile.
I said: Ask her how much is the medicure then. (Note: Earlier on the staff already said it's 100)
damn boss: 120.
satjapong: but this lady said it's 100!
boss: it's 120 for this lady beside you (me!)
WHAT THE HELL LARZ?
I'D RATHER THROW THE MONEY TO SOME BEGGAR THAN WALK INTO THAT BLODDY SALON EVER AGAIN!!!
ANGRY. FUCKING ANGRY!
Unscrupulous marchant. FUCK YOU!

i am kat.
email: qqkat_tt@yahoo.com
this is cindy, my dearest sis.