Saturday, June 16, 2007
Time passed damn fast today. Is it because i'm happy or because i'm so lethargic that i'm like in a daze? In a twinkle of an eye, it's already noon time and i'm back from lunch. I AM SUPER FULL. Ate fried rice with soup. And then CREPE somemore! I had to eat that. Heh~ Cos if the stall does not open on the next Monday (usually it doesnt), this would be my last crepe in BKK le. It's so CHEAP and nice! Reminder: 50 cents SGD only! Lelong lelong~
I cant really remember what i did in the morning. Erm...Chatted on msn, blogged, read blogs, edited the abstract for ANGVA, amended programming codes for Khun Sang's rental application. Wah! I did quite alot what. All in a morning! Yet, i feel like i havent do anything yet. Maybe i'm really in a daze.
Okies. I shall go do my e-log book after sending the latest application to Khun Sang.
People, come talk to me on msn. I need to stay awake.
I'll be going to Sa Part Poot night market tonight. Alone.
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 1:56:00 PM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##