Saturday, June 09, 2007
Many friends initiated chats with me tonight, probably because of my harsh msn nick. Guys, appreciated.
I was telling *** bout what happened, and i ended up typing this whole chunk:
i aM =
=. I KNOW YOU LOVE TO TRASH ME. says:
i came, she dun care. dun bother to tok to me, dun bother to return my love emails. dun bother to even say she miss me. maybe in fact she doesnt anyway
i aM ==. I KNOW YOU LOVE TO TRASH ME. says:
today i wanted to ask her pick one fav no, cos i wanna go to flower market and get her her fav tulips before i go back sg
i aM ==. I KNOW YOU LOVE TO TRASH ME. says:
so i started askin stupid qn
i aM ==. I KNOW YOU LOVE TO TRASH ME. says:
then in the end ask her when she's gg to langkawi with her students..
i aM ==. I KNOW YOU LOVE TO TRASH ME. says:
then i asked how come last time i asked her go beach resort she doesnt wan then now she wanna go with students
i aM ==. I KNOW YOU LOVE TO TRASH ME. says:
so she thinks that i dun wan to let her go
i aM ==. I KNOW YOU LOVE TO TRASH ME. says:
so started throwin temper
i aM ==. I KNOW YOU LOVE TO TRASH ME. says:
and then say fine, she will not go
i aM ==. I KNOW YOU LOVE TO TRASH ME. says:
as a matter of fact, she nv hesitate to leave me one wat..NEVER did she
i aM ==. I KNOW YOU LOVE TO TRASH ME. says:
she have been away on 3 holis durin the past 1 yr plus we were tgt
i aM ==. I KNOW YOU LOVE TO TRASH ME. says:
and the longest was 2wks, and durin that 2wk holi , she even met her ex in HK
i aM ==. I KNOW YOU LOVE TO TRASH ME. says:
i also couldnt do or say anytg. i guess i had no right to interfere
i aM ==. I KNOW YOU LOVE TO TRASH ME. says:
the end
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 10:35:00 PM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##