<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10087327?origin\x3dhttp://principalkat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monday, June 11, 2007

Internet was down for more than half of the day yesterday.

I went to MBK again, and i swear to go back there alone this coming weekend so that i can shop and dont have to keep the two boys waiting outside the shop for me. Thanasit and Kong were like my bodyguards, and "stood guard" at every shop i went into. LOL~ Guys are bad at shopping! Though some females are as well.

Ate thai's unique version of steamboat. Pics will be up soon i hope. Feeling lazy and lethargic now. I only went back near midnight, so slept like 6 hours ONLY?

I'm so tired, physically and mentally.

I need some excitement in life.

##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 11:04:00 AM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##






i am kat.
email: qqkat_tt@yahoo.com


this is cindy, my dearest sis.