Tuesday, June 26, 2007
I AM SUCH A NIGHT PERSON.
Woke up at 835pm. Dont be too surprised. Slept at 6 plus this morning after supper at MacPherson Kopitiam+a long night's chat at BLK 695 (my previous residence) with SaM +rotting sesison at my place+breakfast at 644. Then woke up at 2pm. Wanted to chill at home and wait for the time for me to conduct my 1st tuition session since donkey years ago to come. Then suddenly, i REALIZED i was not feelin too well. Fever struck. Blocked nose. "Breaking" voice.
Took some med and went back to sleep. Cancelled tuition session. Slept from 4pm to 8plus.
Still feeling abit goggy now, but i'm trying to find someone to go out.
I dont know why, but i just dont want to be at home. Singapore can be very nice during the night time. And the heavy downpour was fantastic! Perhaps also because i got DRENCHED in the rain and subsequently REMAINED in the cold, i fell sick. Okie, there's something seriously wrong with my english here. I cant write well now. So here's the short post.
I want to get someone over.
Oh btw, min min is back!!! But she's sick as well. =(
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 9:19:00 PM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##