Saturday, June 09, 2007
How great to have to work on a saturday morning?
DAMN.
I was so tired when i woke up more than an hour ago. My alarm clock must have woken so many neighbours up before it accomplished the tedious task of getting me out of bed.
Last night, i caught this past SG site com by adrian pang and HK star Xuanxuan. The title is "Parental Guidance" and trust me when i say
IT IS VERY NICE. Touching, sweet, funny and meaningful contents! I had a good laugh and watched a total of 11 episodes before i finally turned it off at near midnight.
I'm going to buy some bread from 7-11 to eat. I'm hungry. By the way, Thais typically call 7-11 as "eleven". HaHA~

GooD MOrNinG, SingAporE!I look crossed-eye. And my teeth makes me SAD! And yesh, my hair is quite messy, but who cares?

##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 10:07:00 AM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##