Friday, June 15, 2007
GOOD MORNING SINGAPORE AND MY BELOVED SINGAPOREANS!Alright, 30 mins into my official working hours and i've finished my "daily routine", that is to look through all blogs with updates and greet two people --- PaL and DoubleMin "good morning". Also chatted quite abit with pal, pal-the-2nd and DoubleMin.
Hah! Min min arz, come back and learn java then you will know what is Double (Min) le...LOL~ Tell me when you know the answer okie? 30th June it shall be! See ya!~
I thought about it last night. If the company is not willing to pay me after i go back, then I will probably make today my last day at work, because it's the 15th and that makes it easier for STUPID thais to calculate my salary. 15th = half a month mahz. They said that last month. Chey! Then after i'm back, I shall only continue to work on the user manual for them. No market research. No proposal on after-sales service. Since i'm as good as working for free. Damn.
My tuition will fetch me more money lor! What i earn in one hour is more than what i earn a day here!
I wish i had went back last weekend or early this week. So many people came to me and exclaimed the butch hunt preview yesterday was good. Shit lar! It's all the PA Office's fault! Or else i would have been able to make it to the event last night!!! DIE I ALSO MUST GO FOR FINALS!
Anyway, i'll get my ass back in SG by next sat, because that's Cindy's 2nd death anniversary. Going by the normal calendar ( i mean not the lunar one), today is the day. 2 years after she departed.
I came here, and i made new friends. New friends asked how many siblings i have, i said 3. I have this friend Angela. Her bro passed away when she was 16. An asthma attack. Ever since then, whenever new friends ask whether she have any siblings, she said she's an only child. She said that was to ensure she does not repeat the story over and over again to each new person she meets in her life. She said i'll understand. One day, maybe i'll start to do the same and tell people i only have my bro and me in the family. I didnt, after two years. I dont know if i'll start doing that soon or if i'll ever do that. But i guess, by acknowledging Cindy's past presence, i acknowledge that she is part of me and made a difference to my life. =)
Anyway, i did tell satjapong about Cindy's story and how mingli and I kinda fell out over Cindy's death, because he probed. I was surprised that i didnt really feel REALLY sad and start to lose control of myself or my tears. It was just NORMAL. I'm used to it i guess. A death takes 2 years to overcome. Anything else, it should take a shorter time.
Life is about forgetting. Being able to forget makes you a happier person.
能淡忘 - 是一种福气。
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 9:59:00 AM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##