Wednesday, June 06, 2007
Back from lunch. I'm damn damn damn full, Had quite an expensive lunch which cost me about 4SGD. One pork cutlet with rice, and one drink and one fries from KFC. Yes, KFC is a luxury item but i received this kfc promotion coupon so i decided to use it anyway. One large fries+one medium drink cost 44 baht (bout 2+ SGD) using that coupon.
I didnt have lunch alone today. Went with Satjapong. I think i'm not THAT angry already. It took me 1.5 days to get over it. I was just informed that this coming saturday is a working day. Sigh~ Although my weekends are usually boring, i'd rather rot in my apartment and waste time watching HK dramas than work. Sianz~!
So sunday will be the only off day. Oh, i havent been mapling since i am so caught up with my Jap, Korean and HK dramas online. Hmmm...Sat night! I shall maple on sat night.
I overslept this morning. Was supposed to wake up at 730 and reach the office at 830 but i only got out of bed at 835. Anyway, i wasnt that stupidly and naively frank this time round. Think of how much they are paying me and you'll know why! Unlike the previous time when i woke up late at 815, i was so much more calm this morning. Although i knew i'm going to be so late, i didnt panis or rush at all. Took my own sweet time to fag and wash my face and bla bla bla. So in the end when i reached the office late, I told them there was something wrong with my apartment's door this morning and i couldnt lock it. So i had no choice but to wait for the housekeeper to fix it before i could leave my apartment for that.
And yes, they buy that.
LOL~
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 2:03:00 PM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##