<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10087327?origin\x3dhttp://principalkat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Anxious.

The knock-off time is nearing. I don't know if i will go back to a wireless heaven or an isolated hell. LOL~

Solved two significant system problems today. I spent the last 2 hours of the office hours chatting on MSN. I'm so glad there are always people to chat with nowadays! And because i'm quite lonely or rather "alone", I've made significantly more friends since i came here. Good work KiTTy!

I think there is something wrong with my sitting posture. I'm having extremely aching shoulders. Is the table too low or the chair too high ne? OuChs!

##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 5:56:00 PM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##






i am kat.
email: qqkat_tt@yahoo.com


this is cindy, my dearest sis.