Thursday, May 17, 2007
Yesterday was a damn "shag-gening" day. I reached my hotel only at 1030pm. By the time i bathed and plucked my too-ugly-and-messy eyebrows, it was already 1130pm liaoz.
Entertained two suppliers from china, and one of them freakin looked like Jack Neo! Too bad i didn't take any pic of him! I thought it wouldnt be very appropriate. And it's now then i realise CHINESE IS FUCKIN IMPORTANT CAN? My thai colleague here did quite a lousy job at entertaining. Firstly, he's quite a shy boy. Next, there's the language barrier. Although both parties could speak English, neither could speak it well. Sad huh?~ Those cheenas said my chinese is very de damn good sia..LOL~ Said i speak better than some native chinese because my pronounciation is purrrrrrrfect!
And so, the intern (ME!) became the one entertaining. Talked about everything and anything, from school life in NTU to travelling to TV dramas. Great larz actually. I did not spend a single cent yesterday and both my lunch and dinner were covered by the company because we had them with the suppliers. WaHaHa! But!!! I had VEGGIE with rice for dinner u knowz? Damn sadz! Cos my boss only ordered two plate of veggies, one prawn dish and one chilli crab initially. So! What else can i eat besides VEGGIE manz?!
Trust me! I almost puked in front of my boss, suppliers and colleagues.
Eeks!!! I can still taste the horrible VEGGIE.
Damn VEGGIE.
Anyway, in the end there came a pot of fish steamboat. WaHaHa! And i guess i ended up eating like 30% of it? Cos all the others were busy with the crab! Satjapong said it's some kind of river fish, not from the sea. I dont think i've had it before, but it was quite nice. Just QUITE. I think asam curry fish head is BETTER!
Pics for now>>>

Exterior of Distar's Rayong factory. It's a long long stretch. Huge factory! Anyway, it took me 2.5hr to travel from Bangkok to Rayong. My ass was numb by the time i reached.

See the yellow objects? Those are the buses Distar manufactures. This is Factory 1.

Main entrance at Factory 1. I dont even know if that's the signboard of the company~

More pics of the factories.


On my way to Rayong. Rayong looks like Malaysia, doesnt it?

Super HIGH highway that we drove along.


Temple UNDER CONSTRUCTION.

This buidling is cute. It looks like a robot. Lego kinda robot. Too bad i was on the minibus and couldnt get a clear view!

I like this building as well!
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 3:33:00 PM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##