<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10087327?origin\x3dhttp://principalkat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monday, May 28, 2007

sianz siAnZ SIANZ!

Bored to the max. I spent the earlier half of the day replying Damien's (NTU FYP Supervisor) email, conducting some research on my FYP's asset management systems and writing my e-log book. Hee~ Nothing done for Distar yet!

Anyway, what i'm supposed to do now is some documentation stuffs. And in the meanwhile, i'm supposed to wait for Satjapong to test the Excel application i've created for him, then troubleshoot and program and debug and test again etc etc etc. Yes, that is system development.

Actually i wouldnt mind doing some more programming. Erm...I think it should be better than doing documentation!

I had a sleepless night yesterday. Rolled on the bed from 1130pm all the way to 300am and i was still widely awake! So in the end i only slept like 4 hours before i had to wake up and report for work. I'm damn sleepy now, and so needs to blog to keep my eyes open yarz.

I think i'll skip dinner tonight, Had a bowl of hor fun and a crepe for desert during lunch. So i'm still damn full now. It's already 2 hours after my lunch. Yes, I AM STILL FULL. Besides, i ate the expensive MAC dinner last night so i should not spend too much on food today. Will go back and drink plain water to fill my stomach. I hope i'll go back to singapore with some money. I wouldnt want to return as such a broke perosn that i cannot live the life i used to live, like havin MAC delivery whenever i feel like it and buying bo liaoz stuffs whenever and wherever. LOL~

So, because i want to save some money hopefully, i wouldnt buy any stuff from BKK if that thing is going to cost the same back in SG! So peeps, please understand loR... *SoRRiEs*

An especially boring day for me, and i know it's gonna be a frustrating day for my DeaR deAr as well. Sigh~ I'm so lost. I dont know what i can do to help anymore. I'm out of solutions. >.<

##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 3:59:00 PM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##






i am kat.
email: qqkat_tt@yahoo.com


this is cindy, my dearest sis.