<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10087327?origin\x3dhttp://principalkat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Saturday, May 05, 2007

I'm finally back at home.

Dad grumbled yesterday. I think he sorta threw a "mini" temper last night when mum informed that i wouldnt be back home again. He said something like, regardless of whether i'm having exams or not, i'm always not at home.

Just 30 mins ago, i received a call from his friend, asking me to go down to the coffeeshop to fetch him back because he was dead drunk. See! This is what i mean. Why would i like to stay home? Just to wait for someone to call me up one fine night, asking me to collect my father's body because he is INDEED "DEAD DRUNK"?

What the hell lor?!

Anyway, in order to shut his mouth and not bring my mum any trouble with my absence, i cancelled one tuition session this evening and brought them for sushi. That damn dad of mine has been wanting me to bring them for another japanese meal since i was preparing for my last paper. Then, i had a valid reason for not bringing them out for the meal, now i dont. Anyway, just to suck up to him in case he flare at mum.

So the whole family is in tonight. Dead drunkard has fallen asleep in the living room, mum is sleeping soundly in her room and bro and da sao are in theirs.

Everybody's in. Still, i'm the only one who's awake at this point of time. Lonely? >.<

I sorta miss CinDy. She's been coming to my mind recently. Perhaps because i'm leaving everyone in singapore soon, i kinda feel that i'm gonna leave her as well. Although as a matter of fact, she have sorta LEFT forever, but still, i mean, her ashes are near and i can "visit" her whenever i want.

I'll be paying her my respects this sunday anyway. I wanna bring her some nice food before i leave and of course, ask for her blessings while i'm there.

I so hope that Wong will be out by the time i go over, But the chances are really slim. I doubt his father will be able to get him out of the national service within two weeks. It's kinda ridiculous how bribery is just part of their culture. LOL~

Loy said that the "chatuchak" ( I dont know the thai spelling, but i do hope you guys know which one i'm refering to! ) market has been closed down for renovation. I dont know how true that is but if it's really the damn case, i'm really gonna miss out a freaking lot of bargains!

I'm also looking forward to having the "authentic" sushi over at bangkok. The last time i went, i visited this jap restaurant where all waittresses wore kimono ( or is it kidomo?) and the entire place was done up with nice bamboos and paper windows!

##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 1:07:00 AM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##






i am kat.
email: qqkat_tt@yahoo.com


this is cindy, my dearest sis.