Tuesday, May 22, 2007
I suddenly thought of a nice way to describe how i feel when i'm here in BKK.
I'm like a blind who is trying hard to "feel" my way through.Yeah, "feel" is the appropriate word. Basically, i cant even understand 1% of the sophisticated thai language, so i make use of body language and my senses. You may argue that i may be more like a deaf rather than a blind since i can SEE everything which goes on. But when you see EVERYTHING and yet still dont understand, you're as good as a blind. For instance, i can see that my colleagues are chatting, but i dont understand a single phrase, so that's as good as not being able to see that they are in fact chatting. LOL~ Alright, enough of my nonsense theories.
I had a bad dream yesterday. I dreamt that my DeaRiE baBy "ran away with someone else". WaHaHa~ Funny?
Still, despite how funny and absurb the dream may have been, i woke up to cry.
There's something errie going on. I wake up at near 3am
every night. I don't know why, but i wake up without fail, and then continue sleeping. This reminds me of a ghost show i've seen. YuCks!
I've finally received a call from WoNGwiWaT TheeKhAkHiRikuL! Unfortunately, he called from the hospital. Some old injuries are acting up and the pain is so unbearable that he had to visit the doctor. But i think army docs are always not that good somehow. Anyway, he's requesting to visit a private doc. I highly suspect he will fail in that request.
Anyway, it was a longggggggg call. We talked for like an hour? And he was there saying how much he'd like to come out of the spastic camp, work with me and bring me around. Without saying, i complained to him about the unhappiness i've experienced so far! And... ...*drum rolls*... ...
HE OFFERED TO PAY THE REMAINING 50% OF THE RENTAL FOR ME! WooHoo~!!! HuRRay! My suffering was immediately reduced,
theoritically. Although i've yet to receive the money, but he said he'll entrust his bro to pass me 10 000 baht asap. YESH! It's TEN THOUSAND BAHT! WaH~ If only he's my husband-to-be..Heehee...NO NO NO! I ALREADY have my DeAr deAr liaoz...HahaZ...DeAr deAr, LovE U wOrZ... ...TakE vEry gD CaRe and SaYang uRseLf fOr Me okAy!
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 4:47:00 PM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##