Wednesday, May 30, 2007
I finally had a "taste" of SG tonight. Ate Chu Qian Yi Ding maggie mee. Borrowed this flask from the office, and now i'm able to boil water, thus being able to cook noodles in my apartment.
After eating thai food for like coming to 3 weeks, i find the SG maggie mee ALOT. Couldnt finish it! Maybe it's also because i'm having the seasonal pain lar, so i only finished 3/4 of the precious noodles. One packet of SG maggie mee is as good as 2 bowls of noodles most roadside stalls sell. That's how pathetic their portions are.
At the same time, because i've been having thai food which is way too salty and sweet (at first), it seems to me that the soup of the instant noodles was not salty at all (which means tasteless lar), although i added only very little water since i've got to contain the noodles in a bowl and not a pot.
Anyway, the "danger" i've been harping on is over. The political parties were acquainted this afternoon. I saw it on the news reported on channelnewsasia.
I had another boring day at work. I somehow wish i can have more work. Sigh~
I mish my DeaR deAr sooooooooo BADLY. +wEEps+
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 8:58:00 PM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##