Saturday, May 26, 2007
I drank tonight. Drank as in consumed alocohol. Had quite some beer earlier during dinner. To think that i even have to entertain my BOSS (Wong's dad) by drinking! I never knew that was part of my job, gosh. ~
Anyway, i finally went to JJ market today. We singaporeans commonly call it "chatukchat" market but locals refer to it as "JJ" market. As to what "JJ" means, it never really came to my mind that perhaps i should ask.
The market has changed quite alot since i visited it 5 years ago. Change No. 1: No longer CHEAP. Sianz! I thought i'll really buy ALOT of stuffs today, and so even made the effort to bring only 4000 baht with me (200SGD) lest i really overspend. In the end, because nothing was really cheap or fantastic, i only spent 470 baht (23.50 SGD) on 2 mini-handbags and 10 souvenirs i'll distribute to anyone - those "anybody" who knows i went abroad. Wanted to buy est-the-imp those super-short shorts, but they cost between 10 SGD to 20 SGD. I suppose similar ones wll cost as much in bugis, so what's the point of me bringing them back from here?
I didnt see any SUPER-SHORT ones anyway. I remember est's standard of "SUPER-SHORT". It means it's not wider than the distance between my first and last finger when i stretch my fingers. LOL~
As for bro's abercrombie tee shirts, i actually couldnt find one which i think he may fit in! Thai guys are damn small-sized, just as their gals are. When the t-shirts obviously are labelled Medium size, the stall owners can happily come and tell me it's the only size and it's free size! Damn lArz! FucK yoU! Can you read simple english?!
Then i went around finding bro's birkenstock slippers. And as i had expected (after failing to find any tee shirt), i couldnt find any pair of slippers which meets bro's criteria. He didnt want those brown or black ones which are soooo common and conventional, but stalls in JJ only have them in BLACK or BROWN! I cant find any bright coloured ones AT ALL! Wau LauZ! DaMN LouSy!
Wanted to get some bags and slippers or shoes for myself, but i didnt see any nice or pretty ones too larz!
A wasted trip. TOTAL waste of my time. And you know what? There was such a TERRIBLE traffic jam all over BKK today that i spent 2 hours on satjapong's family's car before i reached the damn market! To think that it is sooooooooo lousy now! I shall not visit that damn place again. Shall try my luck at Siam square next time! [SiAm sQuare in BKK is similar to FaR EasT in SG] Anyway, because the trip took so long, i fell asleep while poor sajapong "drove". (Strictly speaking, being stucked in a traffic jam cannot be considered as driving.)
Oh yar, and i ate this disgusting plate of chicken rice in JJ market! It cost only 15 baht [the most common price charged for roadside food is 25 baht] and really taste like it's only worth paying that meagre amount for it! Damn YucKY LoR! I only ate one mouthful before i passed satjapong all the chicken and told him it's too disgusting to be consumed. I thought he'll find me quite a spoilt brat. In the end, he himself only finished the chicken and left the rice intact! WaHaHa~ He also found the food disgusting larz!
After the JJ market, i met Wong's mum and bro and we drove from JJ to somewhere and met wong's dad [aka MY BOSS] for dinner. My third dinner with them this week! And EACH AND EVERYTIME, we eat/ate chinese food. Errrr.... I'm quite sick of that already seriously. Rice, rice, rice and rice. And everytime, i eat more than one bowl because i simply love their fried egg and toufu!!! Shit! I'm sure i've put on some weight! My previous efforts [not having dinner] have all GONE DOWN THE DRAIN!
I hope they dont meet me for dinner so often from now on. =(
I'm so goggy now. Is it the alcohol?~
DeaR deAr, i hope you liked the movie. =) Hopefully, you managed to cast aside some of your troubles during that two hours or so... >.< LoVe LoVe...Hope i'll see you online maybe tomorrow or something. I cannot tahan le...Gonna sleep very soon...Gotta wake up at 9am tomorrow to meet wong who's coming out of the camp for 6 hours. HaHa~
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 11:00:00 PM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##