Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Hmmm... I didnt get any response for my poem... SadZ & EXTREMELY diSappoiNteD~ I spent one hour on it yesterday morning lehz! DEAR DEAR, did you SEE it or not???!!! >.<
Anyway, i almost died this morning because i couldnt turn on my labbie. Not that anything is wrong with my computer, but because i had forgotten to bring my travel adaptor with me to work today because i left it in the apartment to charge my hp! Wah Lauz. Yes, i could have walked back from the office to where i stay and simply pluck the adaptor from the socket. BUT THEN, for dunnoe what motherfuckin reason, BKK is DAMN DAMN DAMN hot today! I think perhaps it has reached 38 degree celsius or something? Bloody warm! And i perspired so profusely by simply walking for 5 mins from my apartment to the office!
I have to bring my lab top to and fro work everyday, and i'm really beginning to feel that it's damn heavy larz. =( Luckily i never put on any make up when i go to work nowadays, cos also nobody will look at me anyway. LOL~ Or else, imagine if i have the make up on, i'll probably look like a wayang actress when i sweat so terribly underneath the layer of powder!
I'm hungry again.
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 12:52:00 PM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##