<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10087327?origin\x3dhttp://principalkat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Friday, May 25, 2007

DAMN LoR! The wireless connection was DOWN at my service apartment yesterday, and so coincidentally, the IT manager wasnt scheduled to be on duty! I was totally cut off from the world last night. Felt disgusting. I was so irritated can?

Why of all times i mean? Most of the time, i merely go online to RoT. But yesterday was not such a day! I had to format SaM's report for her as i have promised and also attend to my DeAr deAr's stuffs. Damn damn damn.

After last night, i reckon maybe it's still better if i have some programs on after every working day. I was sooooooo BORED. No internet access and nobody to talk to and nothing very interesting for me to watch on the damn cable tv. End result = TOTAL sian-ness!

I ended up watching ine documentary by Australia Networks which feature viruses including HIV AIDS. Do you know that there are some of us in this living world who are NATURALLY IMMUNE TO AIDS? Some such sex workers were discovered in Africa! No matter how many f**kin sessions they have wth AIDS patients, they WILL NOT get AIDS! And this is largely because there exists a certain type of cells in their body which are "intelligent" enough to detect and kill HIV viruses!!! Amazing huh? I was damn amazed. These "great" prostitutes are now assisting African AIDS researchers in researching for an effective vaccine against AIDS, and hopefully, after two decades of existence, AIDS may one day vanish from the earth. =prays=

====PAUSE=====

I just finished rushing SaM's report's formatting for her. LOL~ Looking at her pretty RAW report, i guess i must have also been a total retard during my initial days or months with TP. It's such a wonderful thing that after having been through those days, i'm now able to make sure younger people around me do not go through the same rough patch. When i'm back in SG, i'm gonna have a MS Word lesson with her. WaHaHa... Somewhat amazing as to what education does to a person. Ot i should say "learning" process, TP did not educate me as to how i should use MS Word to format reports, they merely said what the formats should be! I was the one who LEARNT pretty much on my own.

I dont have any program after work today. But buT...It's the end of another working week and the beginning of weekends! I should have something to do after work today! Gonna jio thanasit or satjapong out. To town maybe. Or GaB?! He'll make a better shopping partner! And did i mention that GaB and WonG are 90% alike???!!! Freakin look alike can?! LOL~ Laugh DiE me! I told GaB it's difficult for me to concentrate when i look at him and talk, because i feel like laughin all the time!!!



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Dinner LasT niGht~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
FRied waNTon! DAMN NICE! And YoU knOw whY? BecaUse iT doeNt reaLLi contaIn anY meAT! I simpLY loVe thE SkiN!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
TruSt me WheN I saY iT SMeLLs DAMN NICE! But TheN...FatTy arZ...I ThinK thAiS LikE FattY PoRK.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
55 baht - dinner.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
AlonG wiTh a paCket of MiLO.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
PiPing hoT DinnER

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
WaLL's iCe creAm- CookiEs n CreAm fLavor! NIce! DoES SG havE ThiS?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
WhiLe i tried Thai's versioN of wanton Mee on ThursdaY, i had thAi's version of HoRFun for lunch yesterday. Similarly, it Goes with Green ChiLLi. NicE too!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 9:36:00 AM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##






i am kat.
email: qqkat_tt@yahoo.com


this is cindy, my dearest sis.