<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10087327?origin\x3dhttp://principalkat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Thursday, April 26, 2007

Hi folks, nothing went wrong, and i'm still alive. Nothing much happened these days, except for the first time in my life, i am so god damn sure i aint cut out for studies. I'm not THAT smart afterall. Trust me.

Alright, exams are going on, and i'm SORTA "busy" with them. Spending 3-4 hours per day on lecture notes ALMOST everyday. Still, i find myself screwed up the past two papers. Sigh~ Whatever! What's done cannot be undone. Forget it.

I do hope you gals out there (you should know who you are) are doing very well! GoD BLesS!

Watchin Liverpool vs Chelsea. I want Chelsea to win. Liverpool wouldnt have secured the championship if not for the arguable goal the last season. Hmmm~ Dont be too surprised that i know abit here and there, you know FeL huh? LOL~

I'm leaving in less than 3 weeks' time. 14th May is the BIG day. Dont send me off pleaseee... I'll end up NOT wanting to fly off most probably. HaHa~

It's okie, it's alright! I'm gonna have a good time out there, out of my comfort zone, to grow (not horizontally arz) and be independent.

So, while i'm still here, and perhaps yet to die along with some suicide bomber who decided to discard his life to show support to thaksin or something, ask me out! LOL~ After 2nd mAy hor...That's when my last paper ends. Hope to see each and every one of ya!

Labels:


##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 3:45:00 AM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##






i am kat.
email: qqkat_tt@yahoo.com


this is cindy, my dearest sis.