Sunday, April 29, 2007
Different people have different standards and rulers which they may apply and use to gauge their performances. I believe
i've changed my "ruler" once and for all. And i also believe we share the same ruler somehow.
Heh heH heH~
FeLFeL says tonight i AP. *
PoUtS*
I never.
Anyway, something disgusting happened today and totally pissed me off. Damn. I never know you can be so damn irritating. You are indeed capable of being a DAMN SICKENING nuisance. And
i've never answered so MANY calls during my tuition sessions all these years. Today marks a new record.
I'm tired. Slept only 4 hours yesterday cos i was so
enjoying my FAMILY time at
rosyth.
LOL~ "FAMILY"? Est-the-imp says
i'm a pet of her family, and she'll miss me when
i'm gone. =
SwEeT=
Sigh~ If
i'm meant to die young, i will, no matter where in the world i am. Told
FeL's mum this precise philosophy of mine tonight.
HahA! Then she gave me a pat on my shoulder and an awkward smile.
Hmmm~ It was quite a nice feeling somehow.
I think i can really get
along very well with aunties. Just a couple hours ago, when ALL of the Tang and
Wun families were gathered at
rosyth for the Fear Factor show, i was like the only one among all YOUNGSTERS to be happily chatting away with all the aunties. They are
FeL's mum, Aunt Phyllis and Aunt Florence. We talked about some
nutritional drinks, then consumer law and consumer protection in
singapore and even how not to let sofas turn yellowish and dirty.
WaHaHa~
I'm an
aunty. Call me
KiTTy Ah
yI.
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 2:52:00 AM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##