<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10087327?origin\x3dhttp://principalkat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I got a call from her. She fulfilled her promise of giving me a ring tonight.

The call came unexpectedly, because she had told me over msn that IDD calls are too expensive.

Right after the call, i got a sms from her and it says that hearing me cry over the phone is a turn off.

I'm a turn off.

I feel like jumping off some building. ( In an exaggerated sense. )

Sick, inside.

I promised not to disturb anymore, and let her enjoy the trip.

She is so different. Just different. Or am i different?

Who will get pissed and turn-off-ed when someone tells u over the phone that he/she misses u so much that he/she cant help but cry?

She will.

I wont. All the more i wont feel that he/she is trying to make my trip an unpleasant one.

Sad. I just feel that sad is not strong enough a word to describe my feelings.

Just when i thought things were great and we were heading back, my tears were taken to be a disgust.

Sigh~

##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 3:40:00 AM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##






i am kat.
email: qqkat_tt@yahoo.com


this is cindy, my dearest sis.