<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10087327?origin\x3dhttp://principalkat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, March 21, 2007

She's there, and i'm here.

I'm emo.

I'm not going to get the promised call. I thought it was a i-deserve-it call. BUT, i'm just not going to get it, after waiting for one whole day. I thought i'll lie on bed, stare at the phone, and wait for that call from 12 to 1.

She didnt reveal any signs at the airport this morning. Leaving me is never an issue. It never has been. Why is it that even when minmin left, she felt some impact because of the departure, because she's leaving me, and yet, she felt nothing?

Yes, it is only a holiday. But it's a 12-day one. It's almost 2 weeks.

Ju and Jackie showed how bad they'd miss each other this morning, Why didnt she? Not at all.

I'll get an answer when she's back.

She said when i behave as if i'm going to die cos she's leaving, i make her feel bad bout leaving. She felt that i'm out to disallow her from enjoying her holiday.

That's not what i wanted.

I chipped in some efforts. I helped to write letters, draft sms-es, searched for hotels. Just because i didnt manage to find one does not mean that i didnt try.

I'm small. I feel so small and insignificant.

One month. Is that enough?

I'm so damn emo now.

And when she reads this, she's going to think, "Damn, I think i should just continue with my present style because she's going to pull me down and start tying me up all over again."

I just know it.

"Whatever" is the only word i can use. Whatever way she thinks, i'm just expressing my thought and feelings.

Sunshine doesnt come after all rainfalls.

##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 12:08:00 AM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##






i am kat.
email: qqkat_tt@yahoo.com


this is cindy, my dearest sis.