<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10087327?origin\x3dhttp://principalkat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Thursday, March 15, 2007

Damn long never blogged le.

I've not been busy. In fact, i skipped school from Mon to Wed. Damn. I just have no mood for any schooling for the time being.

But i'm going school tomorrow. Am having two presentations. One in the morning and one in the noon, with a 2hr break in between for me to prepare for the second one. I wouldnt go for the second lesson of the day, which is a 4hr boring seminar, if not for the fact that i'm presenting.

I gotta be in formal wear and bring my labbie along to school. I can just imagine how freaky hot and sweaty i'll be. That will suck.

Projected to leave school at 430, and i'll be seeing cutie DiDi at 630 for tuition. Been seeing him like everyday since last saturday, and i now adore him. =) Thereafter, i'll be meeting her for a movie at 930 at Bishan. "Just follow law". This is one of my ocassional support for local productions.

Just now before DiDi left my place, he practically kneeled down at my door and started acting again, calling me "niang" (mother in ancient chinese) and asking why i'm not letting him into the house. Hilarious!

Done with the presentation slides. I'll just have to kind of rehearse the presentation materials on the way to school tomorrow.

Gotta wake up at 530. WaH!

Countdown: 5 days to her departure.

##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 1:06:00 AM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##






i am kat.
email: qqkat_tt@yahoo.com


this is cindy, my dearest sis.