<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10087327?origin\x3dhttp://principalkat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monday, March 12, 2007

I just watched a saddening HK drama. It's a movie entitled Happy Birthday, by Gu Tian Le and Liu Ruo Ying.

It depicts a love story of this girl who lacks a sense of security after she was deserted by her mother at a tender age. She has this philosophy, that is: lovers part, while friends are here to stay. And so, living by this philosophy, she refused to let this one guy whom she loves so dearly into her life. She only allowed them to be friends. That was, however, on the outside. They actually do share a relationship. The female lead subsequently lived her life in regret. The man passed on due to cancer, and she was kept in the dark. All she knew was, the guy married and migrated, which are obviously not true.

I was sad for a moment. Tears nearly gushed out. But they didnt eventually. I'm still not really the sort who would cry over all shows.

Maybe she's right. We're still the same. Despite my efforts to be nice, i'm essentially still the same.

I didnt change. Maybe i never will.

I'm rushing a piece of "task". Looking forward to its completion. Going down to Thai Embassy this friday to get my VISA done, then book the air tickets.

I'm really leaving, both here and "there".

##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 5:26:00 AM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##






i am kat.
email: qqkat_tt@yahoo.com


this is cindy, my dearest sis.