<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10087327?origin\x3dhttp://principalkat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Saturday, March 10, 2007

10th of March. I think misery ought to end here.

Just came back from Bliss @ Pungol Park. Anyway, pal MIA again, Couldnt get her at home; couldnt get her at her cell. Sianz. Went to chill out after watchin an extremely boring online lecture. I thought i was tired because of the studies, but found out that i am indeed quite tired. I was yawning away though *** kept talking away.

She was discussing bout her fling. Bad men are everywhere. They try to get you into the trap, then twist you around their magnificient fingers and eventually throw you away like a pile of dirt.

Damn. But anyway, women usually do the same thing as well. See, this is where equality sets in.

"Everyone" is crazy about L Word. Is it really that amazing a show? I heard from pal that there are many similar and compatible ones around. Let's see if i can lay my hands on some more in time to come.

I spent money again. I MUST STOP SPENDING!

Bought a coat as well as some make up stuffs. One set to be given away as present to Aunt Phyllis tomorrow during her surprise birthday celebration and another for myself. It was on sale, and i couldnt stop myself from retrieving that damn debit card to make the purchase. As for the coat, i have always thought that i needed a new one.

I wonder when i may get to enjoy the luxury of wanting something and yet not needing to pay for it and it comes automatically into my possession again. I used to have that very very long ago, but it has since been quite some time since i experienced that again. Sigh~ I want that. Desperately want that. That makes me feel like a woman, doesn't it? LOL~ To me, being a financially independent woman is NOT equivalent to buying everything you want yoursef. No no!~ A woman needs to be pampered and that one of a kind luxury is what is good!

I've got so much stuffs on hand. One law assignment due next wed, another due on 6 or 9 Apr. And two presentations to be executed next week, both on thurs. Sad arz. Where got so much time?

Hate school.

##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 1:38:00 AM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##






i am kat.
email: qqkat_tt@yahoo.com


this is cindy, my dearest sis.