Thursday, March 01, 2007
It has been raining since yesterday.
A melancholic atmosphere fills the air. With each breath i take in, sadness builds up.
I tried to get her to come back to me. I said, I'm never used to being a loser; I've been a winner all my life; I stooped so low and is even begining to despise myself for being such a loser, and yet failed in my miserable attempt.
Friends told me, "when you're the one who initiated the breakup and the other party has long gotten over you, it's hard to get back to the starting point."
Maybe that's true.
Perhaps it's just a matter of me not having lost before. There's a first time to everything though.
Went partying my night away last night. Was at Double O and witnessed this pathetic Lion Dance performance which felt as if it stretched for more than an hour. I learnt a new game, made some new friends, and tried to move on. But when i woke up with a terrible headache due to hangover this morning at 730am, i couldnt help it but wailed again.
I tried not to think about it and get back to sleep. But with the pounding headache and the effect of alcohol working simultaneously on my damn body, i couldnt.
And so, i wallowed in self-pity again.
Miserable.
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 12:10:00 PM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##