Wednesday, March 07, 2007
...
I freaking dropped my handphone into the toilet bowl this noon.
As a result, i had to go here and there and make these and those calls in order to get it repaired. It's now lying at the Tampines Samsung Service Control. I'll receive news after 1-3 days. Damn!
I hope i dont have to pay for anything. Anyway, it's still covered under warranty. I've only bought it for like 6 months!
This is the first time this kinda thing happened. There was once when i was with FeL at LiquidRoom and left my hp on a cab we took back to my place. That fortunate time, the cabbie actually drove back and returned the phone to me.
I aint so lucky this time round.
Anyway, here's a little something to share. If you should ever be as careless as me and drop your mobile into water, wipe it dry, remove the memory card, SIM card and battery, then put ur hp into the freezer for 5 mins. Subsequently, remove your hp from the freezr and wipe it dry gradually as the water vapour in the air condenses on your mobile. It works!
My hp which was originally unable to read the SIM card was suddenly able to read the SIM after i did that. My dad actually learnt that from one of his friends. Cool huh?
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 9:24:00 PM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##