Tuesday, March 06, 2007
My HoroScopE>>>
Quickie: Some new information you receive today should not make you change your mind.
Overview :It's time to
step away from certain situations that aren't panning out, even if they're in the nascent stages. You've been around enough to see certain unmistakable warning signs early on.
Get out while you can.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Die liaoz, even horoscopes say this kinda thing.
Sad~
I thought since it's my birthday, i ought to blog a little more. It's for the benefits of my readers as well. =)
I'm still hanging on. But for now, this moment i mean, the peace has returned. Perhaps it is here to stay, or it could be gone by the time i wake up tomorrow.
She exclaimed more than once that what i'm after eventually is merely a status. She said i'm lost because i no longer belonged to anyone and i wake up everyday without a girlfriend. It's the lack of status that's causing the torture.
I treid very hard to let her words sink in but they didnt.
Or perhaps they did. I'm not very sure myself.
I have received three birthday greetings in all so far. The first was from her. She wished that all unhappiness she have brought will soon diminish and disappear. I don't quite understand what she meant. Did she wish for my longing to vanish? So that she can quit tolerating my nonsense and i may start breathing normally again?
I guess the emotional toil is beginning to have some physical effects. I'm sick. Fever+blocked nose+cough+sore throat and bla bla bla. The trip to the doc cost me $30, and i took back with me tonnes of medicine.
But, i rather believe in letting my body heal itself so as to strengthen my immune system. Therefore, i did consume the med anyway. I'm just kinda stocking up the medicine which may one day serve great purposes.
I guess during each day in the past week, i posted stuffs like "i remember...when we were still together...", "i recall that she..." etc.
I should quit doing that.
I'm trying to not let past memories roam my life.
Perhaps i should just quit that.
How easy is it to just type or say those words huh?
Well, i mean, even if we were to get back together again, i should really start treating it like a new relationship and not an old and mended one which can be discarded anytime i like.
oh well, i should stop the what-ifs as well.
Wish me luck , people.
I hope my efforts do reap fruits. But if it doesnt, i guess it'll still be a testimonial to my love life.
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 3:29:00 AM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##