<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10087327?origin\x3dhttp://principalkat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, March 06, 2007

HappiE B'DaY tO MySeLf!

I'm 23 years old. Old.

Today was what i would call a normal day. I was busy with assignment the whole day and night. Oh by the way, i completed a 1800 word assignment which was only released this noon at 1pm and is meant to be submitted no later than 8am in the morning. We had less than 24 hours to work on it. Anyway, that's done and i shall not harp on it.

Even though i was busy with academic stuffs, i made time to meet her. In actual fact, my going out was more for the sake of meeting her student in AMK who needed my help on A.Maths. But of cos, without saying, i went not to offer help to her student but to see her. Even such moments are satisfying enough for me at this point of time. We're mapling now. I feel that Maple is perhaps still the best venue for us to have carefree interactions. Yes, i care for even such virtual interactions at this point of time as well. I'll be interested in any thing that has got the slightest association with her.

I'm typing pretty fast, perhaps due to the intense typing session attributable to the assignment earlier.

I am glad with the way we're interacting now, but not satisfied. Asking for more.

##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 3:08:00 AM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##






i am kat.
email: qqkat_tt@yahoo.com


this is cindy, my dearest sis.