Friday, March 02, 2007
I'm just sad. The pain just doesn't go away.
No way i can describe my feelings.
How many of you out there understand this?
I brought this upon myself. I brought unhapiness.
I should really learn my lesson once and for all and not treat any breakups as jokes, taking for granted that others will always come pleading. Sometimes, people do get tired.
Anywhere and everywhere, thoughts bring tears to my eyes.
She said i've never been happy ever since my sister left. She wants me to be a happy person and so, she chose to leave.Now i know what is happiness.
Happiness is to treasure whatever you have.
Or do i still not know what happiness is about?
I cried while i remove my heavy makeup which serves to conceal everything within; i cried when i bathed. I cried like nothing is worth being happy about, and i'm wailing as i type away.
I tried to drink as much as i can, but this is no good. It's bad. I'm a student and i ought to have my studies as my first priorities.
Sometimes, i wonder is it a matter of us not knowing each other at all in fact.
I'm going crazy again. Wailing.
WHY?!
I dont know what is happening. I feel that the world has collapsed on me. Everything is not right.
I'm not comfortable at all. Miserably uncomfortable.
我凝望着远方那一片天,依稀想起不久前的从前,然而回首看着现在的你,爱却早已无声地离开了,你真的再也回不去了吗?
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 1:49:00 AM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##