Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Here i am blogging again. This is indeed a great avenue for people with no life. Someone just like me.
Called people overseas. Perhaps things may get just so much better when people are physically far away. I feel so at least.
LoY came over twice today. Suddenly, so many people around me are all out of love. MinGLi, LoY and bla bla bla. And even some who are attached are seeing someone else. How i envy that?! Having two lovers at the same time, one can never be bored like me man!
Min saw my hair. She said it's nice and stylish. I had such a terrible time at the salon today. Spent 4 hours sitting down on that damned chair and washed my hair for a total of 4 times! Brought some notes along to read but shufen came along to meet me at the salon and got her hair done as well. So in the end, i merely read like 20 pages during the wasteful 4 hours.
Bought an insurance. Cancer insurance it is. I dont really see a need for insurance as at now but bought it anyway. Just an assurance. Whether it gets approved is another thing. Perhaps my application will get rejected because i'm too heavy a smoker or because i'm seriously overweight? Let's see.
I'll also get another travel insurance. I forsee a slight possibility that i may perhaps die along with a suicide bomber in bangkok, and so the insurance is there to provide something i would like to leave my loved ones with in that case. I'm still thinking who should go into the list of beneficiaries.
Perhaps my bro is no longer a good choice, Like i mentioned, he's no longer the good family man in my eyes. If the money were to go to my mother, it'll be squandered away by my father as usual. So...who should it be? KeN KeN? LOL~
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 12:13:00 AM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##