Tuesday, February 27, 2007
I spent 100bucks today. On my hair.
I have short fringe now. People says it's not nice. Bro said i look disgusting, as usual. He's always saying whatever i do or have on me is disgusting. My buddy, LOY, said i look chubbier than ever after i have the short finges on. DAMN.
Is it a bad or even wrong decision?
This is so like me, i mean, kat. Each time i end a r/s, i do something to my hair. Funny. I wonder why as well. I remember first rebonding my hair after i broke up with ade after a 2.5 yr period. Now it's time to move on again.
I'm a copycat. I copied Shufen. Her previous hairstyle was really to my liking. The one with fiery red layers at the bottom. I don't really know how i should describe it, but i have it on my head now.
Want a pic? Nah, i don't have any make-up on and it's a sure no-no for me to take any pics without make-up.
Make-up do wonders yeah.
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 8:45:00 PM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##