<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10087327?origin\x3dhttp://principalkat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monday, February 26, 2007


I feel like RAISING FUNDS for my doggie KeNkEn to undergo an operation. Looking at his pair of ears reminds me of how pathetic he used to be. I mean, a baby puppy with a bleeding ear?!

Sigh~




I must have been mad yesterday. Or i may have been insane for the past one month or so. Looking back, i wonder what was the big deal. It's merely people coming and leaving. Everyone come and go, don't they?

I had a peaceful day today.

This evening, as i was walking to my student's place for tuition, the thought of leaving for bangkok brought anxiety and sadness to my mind. I wonder how i may react to having to leave KeNkEn, and most probably my mum. My flight's gonna be a morning one. I mean DAMN early as in the plane takes off at 6am. So i've gotta leave my house alone at 5am for the airport with my huge luggage. I'll shut the door and leave poor KeNkEn behind. DAMN.

Hmmm. Gotta grow up. UP, i mean, no longer horizontally pleaseeeee...

Finally "picked myself up" and got down to some serious readings this noon. Was catching on stuffs i've been lagging behind, mostly academic stuffs as you may imagine.

There's two law assignments pending, and another law module i've gotta revise because an essay topic will be released next monday, and like i've mentioned in previous posts, i have only 24 hours to work on that. So revision during this week is a MUST.

Gonna make a trip to town this thursday. I've gotta settle my VISA with the Royal thai embassy. Then it'll be time to finalize the air tickets. Finally, off i'll be in bangkok 8-10 weeks later. CooL~

Another 1 yr 2 months before i may leave NTU. I'm counting down. Desperate to get my ass out upon graduation.

Then find a job with a good pay, work and enjoy life, get myself a girlfriend, and live happily ever after... LOL! Fairy tale ar?! SiaoZ!

##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 8:44:00 PM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##






i am kat.
email: qqkat_tt@yahoo.com


this is cindy, my dearest sis.