<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10087327?origin\x3dhttp://principalkat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Thursday, February 15, 2007

Didn't go to school. I had a legitimate reason though.

Sinus attcks + fever.

I though i was feverish, but a trip to the doc confirmed that I am indeed feverish. Got a day of MC. The damn thing bout not making it to school today is, i was asked by my prof to join another group to do some kinda presentation during the weeks to come. Damn. Well, the thing is, i was scheduled to do a presentation this noon for a law seminar, and since i didnt make it to school, that prof requires me to die die do it in the future with another group. And yes, u guessed it right. I dont know anoyone else in the class except my current group. And DAMN, I FREAKIN DID MY PART FOR THE PREPARATION OF TODAY'S PRESENTATION LOR! AND I WAS THE ONE WHO DID THE MOST ANYWAY!!!

F***!

It isn't the prof's fault. She didn't mean to be bad. She sent her regards and said in a nice way that i MAY join another group, when in fact that MAY is a MUST.

HaHaHa! Damn~

So i rested well. Also went to heartland mall with dad this noon. Bought another pair of shoes.

Well, i think any woman should have lotsa lotsa shoes. And in fact i don't.

I have like less than 10 pairs?
Max is bout 7 pairs.

At one point of time in my life, during Poly Yr 2, i used to own like 30 pairs of shoes. That was when i bought myself a pair EVERY WEEK. Hee~

Okie, i gotta stop temporarily here, because some programs have finished installing and i gotta restart the labbie.

##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 9:40:00 PM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##






i am kat.
email: qqkat_tt@yahoo.com


this is cindy, my dearest sis.