<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10087327?origin\x3dhttp://principalkat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Back from Seng Shiong supermart. Spent two hours odd there with my parents. I exercised, and "drove" my mum there on bike. The bicycle, i mean. I've been damn free these days. Practically have NOTHING to do after school everyday, BECAUSE EACH AND EVERY OF MY STUDENTS SEEMS TO BE MORE OCCUPIED THAN ME!!!

I'm dying of poverty. Because i don't get to work even though i'd love to.

Only had a 3-hr lesson (JAVA Programming) today from 930 to 1230. Went printing law notes for tomorrow's seminar and it cost me $$$10+++ for just one week's notes! Ridiculous! If this goes on, i'd have spent $130+++ on the notes for that module alone!

So, i'm dying of poverty.

Tired. Came back at 2plus this noon but didn't catch any afternoon naps, because i thought there would still be a low chance that one of my students may be able to make it for tuition this evening after his sports heats. Unfortunately, he didn't. I'm wondering if i should take up more students. Apparently, i'm so damn free lahz!

Money money i want money!!!

New year's coming. It's really coming. Luckily i've bought all my clothes and shoes and accessories. Heng~

I'm thinking of getting some hampers. For the respected elderly and my deserving professor (none other than Cecil Chua larz).

Sianz~

I gotta start reading again. Did i mention that yesterday after my tuition got cancelled by my busy student, i spent three hours reading from 8 to 11 plus at night? Hee~

##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 8:40:00 PM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##






i am kat.
email: qqkat_tt@yahoo.com


this is cindy, my dearest sis.