<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10087327?origin\x3dhttp://principalkat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monday, January 29, 2007

Now i know who's Al Gore. Watched some videos on him and his presentations and interviews via YouTube as well as Yahoo! Videos. Was all lost and confused when my classmates started talking about "The Inconvenient Truth" and how good a presenter Al Gore is this morning during lesson. And when they mention him being one of the presidential candidates, i stupidly thought he's the one who contested for the position of President with George Bush either 1 or 2 years back. I remember that candidate was a lawyer by training, and so happily displayed my ignorance in front of my friends. Diaoz~

I definitely scored a BIG '0' for common sense and general knowledge. Pathetic.

I seem to know next to nothing except what is on the books and lecture notes.

Siaoz liaoz larz!

How to survive like that?!

I'm still trying hard to recall what's the other issue they discussed about this morning. I clearly recall there were two... ...Oh! Something like "kioto" protocol!!! I shall check it out now.

See! I'm a learner.

##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 9:06:00 PM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##






i am kat.
email: qqkat_tt@yahoo.com


this is cindy, my dearest sis.