<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10087327?origin\x3dhttp://principalkat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Friday, January 26, 2007

HappY~

Was still feeling unhappy bout having to accompany mum to SGH for some check-ups in the noon. But HELLO! It's not bout me not willing to accompany my mum but i've simply got too much to read. [I still have lots to read though i read like 70 pages in the hospital today.] Anyway, dad fell down while riding the bicycle yesterday. [Kinda serves him right. Well, he drank, then ride, so what would he expect?] That's why i was ORDERED to go to the hospital. And then, my not-stupid-but-kinda-retarded [=) unofficial term yeah] mum pissed me off soooo many times today with her SILLY-NESS [Shall be nice and term that as 'stupidty'.].

SO, what's the happy issue about?!

I've bought my new year clothes! AND... ... THEY ARE 3/4 DRESSES WHICH I"VE BEEN DREAMING OF DAY AND NIGHT! HooRaY!!!~

Said 'I'll take them' the moment i put them on! They're just sooOoo nice, and make me look NICE & PRETTY! LOL~

So, two 3/4 dresses for me, one black with red oriental designs and the other brown with a high-waist belt. CooL manz! Another 1/2 denim straight-cut skirt with a denim 'vest'. I don't really know if that's a 'vest' but it somehow fits into that category i guess. Have the skirt and 'vest' with me now. I'm gonna wear them when i bring WonG clubbing 2 weeks down the road. The two pieces aren't exactly meant to be new-year attire. The dresses are.

Left the dresses with the shop because i've gotta send them to the tailor. It's ALWAYS like that! Cos of my GIGANTIC BUTT larz~ Alwiz have problems fitting in clothes because it's always be too tight around the hips owing to my big, fat butt. So i've gotta take one size larger, then alter the hip area. Sad huh~

Anyway, i'm one happy kat! Retail therapy, maybe.

##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 10:10:00 PM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##






i am kat.
email: qqkat_tt@yahoo.com


this is cindy, my dearest sis.