Thursday, January 25, 2007
Fi-Fina-FINALLY! I'm finally at the end of yet another schooling week. And i have been such a good girl~! I didn't skip a single lesson this week lehz...
Not many ppl can imagine how i felt as i dragged my damn damn damn lethargic body out of bed this morning at 615 man! I was really damn damn damn TIRED. The moment i reached the classroom, Intan, my indonesian classmate, knew how tired i was looking at my bloodshot eyes.
Luckily it's all over.
In comparison to last year's schedule, i still would prefer the current 4-
compact-day week i have. At least i get unofficial 3 days' off after thursday.
Here's my schedule for the long weekend:
Friday>>>Read ALL the stuffs i'm supposed to have finished reading. (Impoosible!)
Saturday>>>Tutor for 6 hrs, then chill out at night. Fondue party.
Sunday>>>Slacking day at home. Gotta work on lab JAVA homework and Company Law tutorial.
Then it'll be time to go through Monday Blues all over again~
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 11:47:00 PM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##