<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10087327?origin\x3dhttp://principalkat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Thursday, January 11, 2007

End of week 1. Yeah, it's a 4-day week for me.

Mon: 830 to 430 with 2hr break in between sessions.
Tue: 930 to 1230 for most weeks, and 830 to 1230 when prof expects much to be accomplished.
Wed: 830 to 1230. 4hrs at one go.
Thur: 830 to 430 with 2hr break in between sessions.
Fri to Sun: OFF except tuition sessions.

One schooling week has passed and things seem pretty fine. I quite like most of the modules so far, but am sure i'll grow to dislike or hate some in the very near future.

Raining damn heavily. Student was considerate and postponed the tuition sesison to tomorrow so that i won't have to make my way to her place in the heavy rain.

Checked emails, sent emails, read blogs. I've finished all that i can do online. I'm just like that. The internet doesn't serve any other purposes except those i've mentioned and of cos, research for projects.

I just checked the NTU subject registration system online. Actually, i have a chance to continue with my French Level 2. I just saw an available slot. BUT...I'll have to spend additional hours in school. Hmmm...Wonder if that's worth it. Sigh. I don't know. It's the one and only slot available. But but but...Taking another module means i'll have to cope with more tutorials and assignments and blah blah blah...Sianz enough to just imagine that. Sad. I guess i'll forsake my passion for languages. ~

##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 6:57:00 PM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##






i am kat.
email: qqkat_tt@yahoo.com


this is cindy, my dearest sis.