Wednesday, December 20, 2006
A virtual trip to fridae makes me so wanna love.
Someone let me fall in love please. Let me be head over heels once more.
And My! People are sooooooo liberal with pics of themselves and their partners these days. Cool~
"Butches" are dying, it seems. Andros are the 'in' ones now?
I saw pics of others in the bird park, zoo and interestin places like beaches and theme parks. Why is my life so boring? I'm just in hougang. Always in hougang. I wanna know more people, those whom i would like to know and hang out with, not those i wouldnt want to be seen with. I wanna chill out more. Used to visit clubs and cafes so often it was almost a daily affair and look, how long has it been snce i stepped into any cafe?!!! How bout town?!
I think my living sucks. Argh~
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 1:55:00 AM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##