Thursday, December 07, 2006
Hey peeps, i'm alive and kicking! And EXAMS are freakin over!!!
How come no one is askin me out?
Pal-the-2nd ar...I suppose u're back from MY right...ask me out, ask me out!
Hee...I was supposed to resume tuition today but postponed it to next week. Still, i'll be out there earnin bucks this friday. Need money for christmas.
No brilliant ideas for Xmas this time round. Anyway, it isn't an extremely joyous or important occasion for me all along, especially after what has happened today. =(
Dread the release of results. Scared. Yeah, SCARED. Can't bring myself to face all around me when i get to know how i fared. F**k.
Watchin some ridiculous Jackie show on the TV now. Borin! I've finished the Gong serial drama and now i've kinda got nothing better to do.
Hmmm...Don't really feel like rotting at home cos there's no more drama to enjoy, yet going out and needing to dress up is kinda turn-off. What do i want larz?!
Mum's been busy with work, i mean, she's out for 8 hours a day. There's not really anyone to entertain me when i'm home. Dad's home though, but all we can do each day is to cycle to Sheng Siong supermarket at srgn north and do some grocery shopping. Sianz.
By the time dad starts work, the house will be even more quiet.
I like to keep my mum at home, seriously. I quite like the idea of having a housewife-mum.
When dad told me today that he may most likely start workin soon. I was DAMN DAMN DAMN glad. Haha! My father has finally turned sensible for once. The next idea that surfaced in my mind was that i could probably get my mum to stop workin if father works. Hmmm...Should that be okay? I don't know.
Love life hasn't been that good. Don't ask why. It just isn't good.
Been wanting to go for a short holi. But my financial resources are depleting at an amazing rate. Lost all motivation to source for a labtop due to all loans i've made out as well.
I miss bringing my bo-liaoz mum out for shopping trips and sinful indulgences. =(
Mummy, i love you!!!
*She can't read english anyway. LOL~
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 12:50:00 AM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##