<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10087327?origin\x3dhttp://principalkat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, November 08, 2006

FINALLY!

I have the time to blog. Lalalala~

Pal is a very very very very very tired person, as she quoted in her email. So am i. That one mail i received an hour ago symbolize the end of the horror we've been facing the past 72 hrs.

Cecil (our prof whom i really like alot) is far far away in some dunno-what country giving a presentation on some database thingy and here most of us are, struggling to complete his assigned project.

I suppose we finished what others did in three months within three days. I slept like 6 hrs during the last 3x24 hours. Cool!

Knowing that i am DONE, relaxing (like blogging and listening to music and not think about anything) seems more critical to sleeping. Not gonna sleep so soon.

There are so many people i'm starting to miss.

People like ... ...

Diana Su Jieru (aka pal-the-2nd)
Aloysius (aka Ah Loy)
C**** (aka my love)
Wongwiwat Theekhakhirikul
Sumeth Chutavanitchkul
...
...
...

I so feel like leaving behind everything and taking a long break abroad. If only i have the bucks.

I wanna go backpack. Hopefully alone.

I think i need to be alone, at least try to be alone.

I'll board the plane, travel for many hours, then arrive at a foreign land where nobody knows me. The moment i step out of the airport, i wanna take on a new identity. I would like to create a new image and identity for myself. I'll give myself another name, take on another kind of job, make new kinds of friends and have a different lifestyle.

I wanna have a more exciting life.

##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 10:23:00 PM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##






i am kat.
email: qqkat_tt@yahoo.com


this is cindy, my dearest sis.