Sunday, October 22, 2006
Busy. But i'm gonna grant myself a break. A well-deserved break.
I spent 18 hrs within one single day on project just yesterday.
18 hrs straight.
Even my meals were taken in front of the com.
Feels ~AWESOME.
Seems like i'm too sensitive these days. Keeps thinking whether others' words are directed at me. Negative stuffs of cos. Have i got nothing better to do? Of cos not. I dont know the cause either.
Well, everyone likes things that look good. That i understand. But i'm not something that does not look good, or am i?
*Sobz*~
Losing all confidence.
I will be discarded soon, i guess.
People who matter to me are discarding me.
Everyone is disappointing me in one way or another.
The world looks hopeless.
I just signed a contract this noon. Got cable TV installed, for a contractual period of 4 months.
Hope that will bring more joy to my parents who are always at home, esp my cute mom.
Am i too task-oriented? I thought of letting everyone enjoy sooner. Isnt that good?
Oh well, i should not let myself feel sad. It's THEIR faults. I ought to be angry.
And that's it!
I'M ANGRY. DONT COME NEAR ME!
BEWARE.Pal-the-2nd, I miss you so. =( Will you be there for me?
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 5:05:00 PM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##