<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10087327?origin\x3dhttp://principalkat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, October 08, 2006

I finally have some time to blog.

Sigh~

Been busy. Real busy. Even during my supposed-to-be-holiday mid-semester one week break.

Oh yar, a belated Happy Mid-Autumn Festival to all!

And yes, it's mid-autumn and not mooncake festival!...

It's really scary to know that so many youngsters these days actually have or even celebrate a 'Mooncake festival'. Saddening too. It just goes to show how not-chinese we are.

Yeah, i'm a chinese person. Very much a chinese person in fact, though the last thing i would like to have is to be associated with china. LOL!

And so, to begin, i've just completed a 5-hr project meeting which lasted from 6pm to 11pm. It was held at my place fortunately for me. Thereafter, i spend all the time from 11pm till 10 mins ago to continue working on other projects.

Cool huh? I'm studious.

Anyway, i only woke up at 330pm this noon. No kidding. Went to bed at 4 plus this morning. I only slept a pathetic 3 hr on fri and stayed awake for like 20 plus hrs before i headed to bed again last night. So that's how i managed to sleep for 11hrs. Hee.

Pal's gonna have her nice sleep tonight, i hope. We're all too busy.

And so, due to my greed (for sleep), i'm gonna have to work from 10am to 9pm tomorrow. What else but tuition sessions? Haiz... I'm trying to figure how i can manipulate the schedule so that i don't have to really suffer tomorrow.

I'll give school a miss on monday to catch up on the stuffs i've missed out during this week.

See?! I have so many damn tasks to achieve and yet so little time on hand.

And some retards who are loitering ard NTU are just so not cooperative.

May all retards die.

Went for a show last night. WORLD TRADE CENTRE. And yes, as you would have guessed, i did not shed a tear. Pls do not call me cold-blooded. I'm not. I just don't have the habit of crying for shows.

Well, this was basically what i did on mid-autumn festival>>>
Slept for 3 hrs, then woke up at 730 to get ready to school.
Left my house at 830 after a failed attempt in waking DeaR deAr up for work.
Attended lesson from 1030 to 1230.
Skipped lesson and went SGH to visit pal's girl and have lunch with her.
Went Loyang for a meeting with a millionaire from KB Associates, my client compnay for FYP. Bought a pair of new specs within a 5-mins transaction at Tampines. (I'm a super impulsive buyer. But a pair of new specs is what i NEED, not want.)
Went Far East and bought my first pair of wedges. (I hope this is how i spell it.) The shoes was a WANT, not a need. I think it looks damn nice, so does my mum. DA sao didn't like it very much though.
Went for a nice Japanese meal with Cecilia, pal and deAr deAr at Wisma.
Went for a drink FINALLY at an unknown chill-out place at Wisma.
Went for the show mentioned above.
Headed home.

I had intended to make a trip to Chinese Garden as per my poly customs. But i reckon it'll be a boring outing for DeaR DeAr, and so dropped the idea.

I'm getting bored with this entry. Byez~

##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 1:07:00 AM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##






i am kat.
email: qqkat_tt@yahoo.com


this is cindy, my dearest sis.