<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10087327?origin\x3dhttp://principalkat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monday, September 18, 2006

I had a change of phone. My Nokia6680 was dying on me and i had no choice but to go against my principle of not paying more than 50 bucks for a phone and got myself a samsungE870. It's metallic blue on the outside and white on the inside. It feels like Ipod. It really does. I had a choice of pink, blue and white. Given my style, i wouldn't want a pink definitely. A white is also out for me since it's like a 100% sure thing that it'll turn blackish very soon.

And guess what? I think it's exactly the same as charmaine's hp! Hmmm...Funny ar. I think so. Nobody NEAR me actually has the same hp as me prior to this.

Anyway, i paid like 420 for the phone, penalty fee for renewal of contract before the 2-yr timeframe, an additional batt and desktop charger. Gosh! And i only sold the old one for 320! That means i paid 100 solid cash for that new phone larz! The highest i've ever paid for a phone. *Heart aches*

I'm serious. Prior to yesterday, the highest price i've ever paid for a hp is 18 bucks. A hp to me is JUST a hp - a communication and photo-taking device. I don't really know much bout it. Anyway, the technological device doesn't interest me much too.

Oh by the way, i chose samsung and not Nokia cos everyone's Nokia hp is like dying on them. I mean, many ppl around me are having problems with their Nokia phones. Bro, da sao bla bla bla. Anyway, Dear Dear's using samsung too and i tot we would then be able to embed those cute little things into our sms-es.

Oh yar, we're together. Back to normal.

Life now is monotonous but simple and peaceful.

I'm not that busy anymore, and YEAH!!! My one-week break will commence from this saturday! Hooray! Slacked the whole sunday away, and it simply feels shiok! Did not go to school today either cos there was only one lecture which would be recorded.

Caught two soccer matches over at dear dear's popo's place last night. Man U actually lost! I didn't forsee that at all. Anyway, i got so damn tired by 1130 and couldn't concentrate on the matches. But when i got home at 130, i stupidly started to feel so refreshed that i played with my new phone till 330am when i eventually fell aslp with a mask on my face. LOL!

##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 9:15:00 PM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##






i am kat.
email: qqkat_tt@yahoo.com


this is cindy, my dearest sis.