Thursday, August 17, 2006
Sianz.
See lar! This is what i mean>>>When i wanna see her, she declines, declines and declines; when she's the one who wanna come over to see me, she asks 'Why', 'why' and 'why' when i said 'No'.
This is so unfair!
I shall not see her tomorrow and the day after tomorrow and the day after... ...
Bloody hell!
So angry~
Anyway, i've wasted the past 1 hr online d/l-ing microsoft project application. Wonder what's so wrong with my pc that makes the d/l-ing process totally HORRENDOUS! Must be those movies bro kept in this pc. I just did a check, and those stupil movie files total to 16GB!!! Out of the pathetic 70GB i have. Hell yeah!
I'm gonna finish d'l-ing, then start work. Haiz~ Don't know when i'll get to sleep again. Gotta get up at 8 tomorrow leh. Poor me.
Sorta had an argument with pal today. But all's cleared.
Communication is important. Speak up, and don't bottom it all. That's crucial!
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 11:46:00 PM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##