Monday, July 31, 2006
At times, i think i'm psycho. And i mean, mentally unstable.
Guess i almost drove myself nuts last night.
Or i should say, the pathetic typing sounds from the keyboard almost drove me crazy. How amazing huh? Regarding what a keyboard can do to me?!
Okie, i'm nuts.
I don't even understand my feelings. I thought i'm no longer in love, then at the next moment, i start to miss her like crazy and feel like i'll die without her presence.
And when she's around, i wish she's not.
What the hell?!
Arghhhhhh... ...
Today is a shopping day. But i'm not the one doing the shopping. Da sao is. She bought two tops and a pair of fabulous shoes from the heartland. I had my share of shopping on saturday. Two pairs of shoes. Ermmm.. To be precise, it's one pair of shoes and a pair of sandals meant for schooling.
I hate school. Yucks!
I have so much to talk to
my girl. Sigh~ Miss her like crazy. But i cant even be sure bout what i'll feel the moment i finish typing this sentence.
We're trying to get ourselves a cruise trip as our first anniversary celebration. I WANT THAT!
Baby, i really wish sometimes you'll give me some kinda
visual surprises. Why not you shave bald and come visit me in school one day? Or have a couple of cosmo items on??? HahA! Hilarious.
Oh, and by the way, i really wish you'll one day make the special effort to send me to school or fetch me back from freaky boon lay. It'll be
BEST if you drive your daddy's car along yeah!
And i dream on... ...~ LOL
I misS YoU.
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 12:34:00 AM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##