Saturday, July 01, 2006
1st of July. Beginning of a new month. I'm approaching the re-opening of school very, very soon. Accepted NTU's offer of second specialisation. I'll be doing IT and Business Law concurrently. Pal's doing IT and Marketing though. This is the first time we made the decision to go our 'separate ways'. Will try to land ourselves in the same classes for the core modules though. Min will be doing a minor in infocomm. Not sure what's gonna happen to Ceci at this point of time. Shall get myself updated tomorrow.
I've more or less planned my timetable for this coming semester. Will be having a long weekend starting from fri. If i didn't remember wrongly, i had my friday off too last semester. One terrble thing is, i'll have a total of 7 modules including French starting this august. The number increases with each passing semester. Sucks. I can't afford to spend too much time in school, for goodness's sake!!! BECAUSE I'VE GOTTA WORK LARZ! Sigh~
Hope everything will be really okie. I WANNA SAIL through the next two years!!!
Germany won. But Argentina did a better job during the game. It's a sad case that DOLL DOLL is such a good goalie playing against Argentina. =( I think Argentina deserves to win instead.
Ade's back from Genting. It'll soon be my turn to go to the highlands for the 5th time, probably in late July. LOL! 5th TIME...!!!
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 3:46:00 AM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##