Wednesday, July 26, 2006
Lazy afternoon.
Another 45 mnins before i commence work.
Argh~
School is reopening. I'm doing the countdown every single day.
Kids nowadays suck at chinese, and know some english words i've never ever heard of or read.
Am i the lousy one?
Well well well...the china market is opening up and bla bla bla...
So, my chinese will be put to great use one day.
Hee!~
Shufen's participating in a bikini pageant tonight. Good luck, gal~~~!!!
Well, she'll at least return home with a $100+ bikini even if she make a total fool of herself tonight. HahAhA!
Min's gonna go for a short holiday AFTER school commences. In the second week of august.
BoOhOo! I wanna have a last holiday too!
School will be TERRIBLE. AND,
I WANT MY FRENCH LVL 2!!!Sickening NTU. I'll make sure they let me overload and do my desired module!
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 4:19:00 PM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##