<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10087327?origin\x3dhttp://principalkat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, July 16, 2006

HaPpiE 24tH B'dAy, BrO!!!

The show was damn nice. Pirates RoX! LOL

There are certain issues i would not want to waste my breath over time and again. I'm clearly convinced that no amount of discussion will help. So, let's just get done with it and move on.

Woke up at 2pm. SuCks LarZ! I thought i'm supposed to have a healthier lifestyle which commands my consciousness in the MORNING?! WtH!

I must sleep earlier tonight then wake up in the MORNING tomorrow. It's a must!

Tutoring later. 5-8pm. Pretty relaxing.

Watching some delicacies on TV now. I wannA eat SuShi!

I quite love sushi, i must admit.

##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##
MeowZ~ @ 3:57:00 PM
##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##~##






i am kat.
email: qqkat_tt@yahoo.com


this is cindy, my dearest sis.